Having completed the KickStarter fulfilment a long way ahead of schedule, we’re now ready to launch RasPiO® Duino on general sale. We thought it would be nice to launch it officially today at the Cambridge Jam.
What Is A RasPiO® Duino?
RasPiO® Duino is a small plug-on board for Raspberry Pi. It has similar functionality to an Arduino Uno, but is fully programmable from the Raspberry Pi. Once programmed, it can be removed from the Pi and used on its own.
If you’re interested in the full product description you can find that here.
Free Arduino Programming eBook
RasPiO® Duino has been specifically designed to help people get into Arduino programming on the Raspberry Pi.
The RasPiO® Duino user guide is called Learn Arduino Programming with RasPiO® Duino. It contains all the information you need to get into Arduino programming on the Pi…
- brief technical information
- a brief build guide (with links to in-depth assembly instructions)
- comprehensive software installation instructions
- lots of example sketches and walk-throughs showing how to use the capabilities of the board
- links to the RasPiO Duino github repository
- an easy-install script for the sketches
- high-quality diagrams and photographs
- 47 pages of educational inspiration, discovery and fun
You can download it here, or by clicking the cover image.